Super Carrot (also known as John George [his secret identity]) is a simple, ordinary vegetable who has made his way to become one of the leading crime busting heroes of our generation. He has also had three books written about him, has his own fan mail email, and now has his own blog! Want to find out more? Comment below any post and his blogger (Naomi) will notify him and he'll respond to any questions you may have!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Just felt like bloggin...


Hi Everyone! Gosh it's been a while!

I've just had a lot on my mind...I guess... ??? *crickets*

Haha so anywho I just got back from a meeting with Major Mushroom at HQ. Someone has apparently hacked our system so we're nervous they'll find out about our personal information and stuff. So ya, it kinda sucks.

If you were wondering, me and Coach Coconut are getting along now...yay... (if you don't know who he is, comment below and I'll send you my autobiography!) Oh, here, I took a snapshot of us together after training. I'm getting pretty good at working out. I've sort of made it my goal to go the they gym at least three times a week--which is a HUGE step from where I was a year ago...or so...gosh I cannot even remember!

Agent Eggplant's time in jail is about to end. Believe it or not I've actually visited him quite frequently, at least once a week. I don't know, I feel like we can be friends--even though he tried to kill me....

I think I need a new style, don't you? I'm really in the mood to SHOP! If you read my "My Lazy Saturday" post then you'd know about me and Edna's shopping session, believe me, I like LOVE our design, but I feel like I just need...MORE!!!!

Momma Carrot's getting surgery on...tuesday...sigh. I feel bad for her. I think I'm gonna go shopping for a nice piece of jewelry for her, and a rose. Any of you guys wanna come with? It'd be like this Saturday...haha...

I really enjoy blogging. I strongly recommend all of you to try it. Blogger is a GREAT blogging service--totally free and easy. Just make sure you don't get any of their 'gadgets' cuz they can cause huge issues on your blog (on my other blog it began re-directing it to totally random pages). I PROMISE that I will check your blog at least every day and follow and COMMENT. cough COUGH....

Gosh I wish I had more to say...I really do...but unfortunately I can't think of anything right now.

Until next time!

John George (Super Carrot)

2 comments:

  1. COUGH! I commented! so there! I like your posts! They are really funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super carrot could be a comedian!

    ReplyDelete

people who have a big enough heart to comment to a lonely carrot :D