Super Carrot (also known as John George [his secret identity]) is a simple, ordinary vegetable who has made his way to become one of the leading crime busting heroes of our generation. He has also had three books written about him, has his own fan mail email, and now has his own blog! Want to find out more? Comment below any post and his blogger (Naomi) will notify him and he'll respond to any questions you may have!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Lair Makeover

When I look around my lair, or hideout I guess you could call it, I get stressed. I think it is time for a makeover. New paint, new furniture, new art, reorganization, everything.

The budget may be tight, but I am crossing my fingers for a new hideout by this summer, or at least end of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

people who have a big enough heart to comment to a lonely carrot :D